Proud Mama of Lil Lady

Proud Mama of Lil Lady
Proud of my preemie peanut

Proud Mama of Lil Man

Proud Mama of Lil Man
Love my lil man

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Biting!! Help - seeking tips!!

Just found out that my lil man, my sweet little man, bit three kids today at school!!! Yes, not just one, but three!!! :( I had really hoped we had missed this phase - without one bite on record.

I still remember when we were checking out daycares, there was a huge sign saying "Biting happens". I didn't know what to think.

So, my guy has become the biter!!! I am filled with a sense of guilt for the other kids and then frustration and shame for us.

Looks like we will be putting discipline in full force starting tonight. If you have any "stop biting" tips, please pass them on!!

1 comment:

Steff Childs said...

I wish had some sort of reasonable recommendation. I'm pretty sure my mom's method of dealing with my brother and I when we bit one another would be frowned upon these days. =)

Good luck and I do hope this was a one time event!