Proud Mama of Lil Lady

Proud Mama of Lil Lady
Proud of my preemie peanut

Proud Mama of Lil Man

Proud Mama of Lil Man
Love my lil man

Friday, April 9, 2010

Independent Lil Lady!


Lil lady is now 8 months old. I can't believe how fast she has grown! Wanted to capture some random observations. No particular order - other than they all seem to add up to one dynamic, glowing little lady that I'm proud to call my own.

It's so amazing to see how her personality is developing. She absolutely glows when she smiles - which is all the time. She does the cutest twitchy dance when she sees me. (which is the best greeting after arriving home from work).

She has just started army crawling and is lighting fast. Her favorite toy? The dog's toy of course! When she spots the toy from across the room, it cracks me up to see how quickly she moves. She is absolutely delighted when she has reached her goal and attained the prize. That is... until the dog (the rightful owner) gives her kisses until he gets it back.

Also, loving how lil lady lights up when she sees her big brother. When she sees lil man, she grins from ear-to-ear. My favorite is when they both look at each other and laugh. Their laughs are infectious - and they just look at one another and giggle uncontrollably, which spreads to the rest of us like wildfire.

She's now chatting it up too! She always has been uber-expressive. Full of sounds - fake sneeze squeal through her nose, smacking of her lips, sucking on her teeth, and now lil lady is saying "dadadadada".

And as for eating, she is proving to be quite an independent lil lady. She loves to take that spoon away and feed herself. I've now realized that I must bring two spoons to feedings.

Really enjoying watching her grow up. Her smile, warm/sunny demeanor, great sense of humor and spirit are fun to watch!! Proud of my lil preemie and how she is growing. Can't wait to see what happens next!!

No comments: