Proud Mama of Lil Lady

Proud Mama of Lil Lady
Proud of my preemie peanut

Proud Mama of Lil Man

Proud Mama of Lil Man
Love my lil man

Friday, April 9, 2010

A "My Fair Lady Moment"




In eager anticipation, I set off on a mission. A mission to find the perfect Easter hat. This is lil lady's first Easter - and as she is my only girl, I couldn't wait to partake in this Easter tradition.

I set off on my quest in search of the perfect hat. I had been looking - lots of window shopping. It was the day before Easter and I still had NOT found it. I remembered hearing about a hair bow store and crossed my fingers that I would be lucky.

When I entered, I knew that I hit the jackpot - but you tell me. I just couldn't resist! It was way too cute. I also ended up buying a spring hat with a flower too. Can't wait to show that one off. And I also was introduced to Baby Leg Warmers. I know the 80s are famed to never die, but I didn't expect to see this fashion faux pas revived from the grave. However, I have a thing with tights for babies. I just can't get them to look right. Maybe I am still not use to having a girl, but I can't find ones that fit my lil lady just right - so I picked up a pair of the baby leg warmers and I must admit, I love them.

They are really cool and are fun to dress up an outfit, but extremely functional too. Lil lady is now arming crawling and they were ideal to protect her lil knees and legs. Also, I think they will come in handy this summer when going in and out of air conditioned stores. I'm a believer!

Now, back to the hat. I was just absolutely taken! :)

No comments: