Proud Mama of Lil Lady

Proud Mama of Lil Lady
Proud of my preemie peanut

Proud Mama of Lil Man

Proud Mama of Lil Man
Love my lil man

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Play Room for Mom!

I have been inspired by many wonderful mommy bloggers (special thanks to Amy at Momadvice.com and Kim at Chicagomomsblog.com) and wanted to create a special place of my own where moms can connect with other moms, share their stories, secrets, tips and journies in the adventure called motherhood.

Welcome to Moms Playroom! If your home is anything like mine, my house has become my child's playroom. Regular rooms have been transformed into spaces for creativity, exploration, learning, fun and adventure. I thought that this could be my sanctuary and playroom. (Hey, it doesn't take up too much space and there is nothing to pick up. I think it's perfect!)

I hope that you will join me on my daily escapades and adventures in Moms Playroom. Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Kim Moldofsky said...

Aw, thanks. I just saw this. I look forward to talking again soon!